Blogger.com Changed My Life

During my quest to search for the Internets top ranked sites, I came across blogger.com. If your a person who enjoys sharing your knowledge with people, then blogger.com is a great way to reach many. I call blogger.com my online diary of successful secrets. Anytime I log on here I hope I am able to touch at least one person who wish they hand a friend who would share their best kept secrets with them.

I love making recommendations when I discover something that works. Blogger.com has given me the opportunity to reach the mass's right in front of my computer from home. Signing up with blogger.com is rather easy to do. For the newbies I will make the steps as easy as possible for you.

                                                  Create A Blogger Account

Step 1) Create a Google account if you don't already have one

Step 2) Enter Blogger.com into your web browser and sign in using your username and password
             from your Google account. 

Step 3) Create an account on Blogger home page by clicking the "Create Your Blog Now Button".

Step 4) Enter your display name which will appear on your blogs and enter the rest of
             your information.
           
Step 5) Accept the terms of service.

Step 6) Click the "Create A Blog" link and your ready to go!


For more details go to Blogger.com's getting started guide. Also search for blogging videos on YouTube.com which are very helpful. 

In a nutshell, I hope this information helps someone become the best blogger on the planet!

Wouldn't the World be a better place if we all had a friend like me?

As I continue to share my knowledge I want to make you aware that I only make recommendations on products and services that I will use myself. Usually my reviews are written after I have reviewed an item myself.

Sincerely,
Top Ranked Sites

Please continue to visit us @:
Top-Ranked-Sites.com
Facebook.com/TopRankedSites
Twitter.com/TopRankedSitesI

No comments: