What Is Guru.com

What is Guru.com is the first words I thought when I logged on to this site. Wow was my first reaction.
Who ever thought of creating this website deserves a Nobel Peace Prize! Well, I personally believe Guru.com is an ingenious idea for anyone who creatively thinks outside the box.

Before I read through the details of this site, I said who ever came up with the name better live up to the hype! Boy did they! This site is a platform for creative people to outsource their skills for a price. Whats so brilliant about this site is you can hire top quality freelancers from across the world to complete a project for you.

You might say whats so special about hiring freelancers and creating a project? Well, I have personally build companies from the ground up and found that sometimes the hardest thing is for everyone to get along with each other. Anytime you want to be creative and the other partner is mad at the other one, its hard to make the "Dream" come alive!

Now, through Guru.com you can pick and choose which freelancer you want to work with based on your budget. Plus you can have one freelancer creating your business cards while another freelancer is creating your website. You keep the creative control of the project and it is not complete until you are happy with the project.

If your a business owner or someone who understands the operations of maintaining a successful company, you'll see the value! No, Guru.com is not paying me for this article. It just tickled me to stumble upon a company such as this one. If you only knew how many headaches I could of avoided by having all of my skilled free lancing people available in one place for a project.

If your grasping the concept of Guru.com, I pleasingly recommend you check out the site and save yourself some time when you create your next project. Also avoid some premature grey hairs, headaches, heartbreaks and tears from the disappointment of mediating your team to stay together.

Well this concludes another Top Ranked Sites recommendation that you will not be disappointed about!
In your free time check out Guru.com for yourself and tell someone to send me a check for the endorsement!

Sincerely,,
Top Ranked Sites 

Visit us @: Top-Ranked-Sites.com
                 Facebook.com/TopRankedSites
                 Twitter.com/TopRankedSitesI
        

No comments: